Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I DID NOT KNOW THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS OUR BUSINESS BETTER THAN WE DO!!!

Since I started this business in 1982, I have been seen working by well in excess of a quarter million people. It shouldn't surprise you that I have been approached by average people who own decent cameras. It seems that they know our job better than we do. It ranges from parents of the bride TO DRUNKEN WEDDING GUESTS!. It never ends.... If these people knew half of what they think they know, all of the wedding pros would be in deep trouble. MY advise is to LET THE PROFESSIONALS DO THEIR JOB AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! If you are that knowledgeable, then get into the business and prove it. Arm chair quarter backs, back seat drivers and now smarter than you video and photographers PLEASE go away. If you think for one second the professional is going to do what you say he should, you are sadly mistaken. I always agree and then shoot whatever I am shooting the way it should be shot no matter what, unless it is good advice, but trust me it isn't. Do they empty the looney bins on the weekends?? One has to wonder. 440-845-2122, J&J Video Productions-Cleveland Ohio, wedding videos-Cuyahoga County Ohio, wedding videos-Parma Ohio, wedding videos-Cleveland Ohio,